Advanced Physical Therapy Treatments
Nervous System Rehabilitation
Nervous System Rehabilitation
- The better your nerves communicates, the better your body functions resulting in faster recovery times from injury.
- We evaluating nerve functions without needles and rehabilitating them much the same way that we rehabilitate muscles. These neurological re-education techniques allow us to improve the quality of the information being sent along the entire path of the nervous system.
- We manually test each muscle-nerve connection for weakness and deficits.
- We also test the sensory receptors such as pain, tingling, numbness and proprioception.
- After we have found the problem areas, we then re-educate the body by stimulating acupressure points and using other modalities such as infrared light therapy and vibration therapy. Infrared Light therapy is FDA approved, safe, and painless and affects nerve healing and vibration increases the neuromuscular stimulus. MIT has shown how light therapy can profoundly accelerate one’s health more quickly.
- Recover faster & eliminate pain by enhancing neurological signaling of the body.
(SPORTS ENHANCEMENT) Dr. Jack’s Nerve Activation Performance Tune-ups
- Crush your competition!
- The better your nerves communicate, the better your body performs.
- Super charge your nervous system, supercharge your body, and supercharge your performance before games!
- Dr. Jack can finely tune every athlete [esp. baseball pitcher], runner, fighter, competitive lifter and cross fitter before competition as a Quantum Neurology Certified Practitioner [QNCP] to enhance nerve activation, power, speed and reaction times and visual performance
- The 2016 USA Track& Field Team has won the most medals due to working with a Quantum Neurologist Certified Practitioner
- Baseball pitchers: Enhanced power, control of pitches, accuracy of throwing strikes, resistance to fatigue, injury prevention
- Baseball hitters: Enhanced power, balance and visual field
- Tennis: Improved power, balance, mechanics and serving accuracy
- Football Quarterbacks: Increased accuracy, enhanced visual performance- see the field, eliminate blind spots to avoid defenders
- Runners: Improved foot to hip activation, mechanics and strength
- Golfers: Improved Biomechanics and hip and trunk activation
- Weight lifters will experience enhanced neurological and muscular activation of their feet and hips that drives performance, lifting strength and biomechanics.
- All Athletes will receive customized neurological performance treatment to enhance every part of their game and sport [i.e. Basketball, Soccer, Football, Polo, Rugby, Track & Field, Runners, Marathoners, Swimming, Cycling, Mixed Martial Arts, Boxing, and more.
Total Body Alignment™
- Exclusive to the Mantione Center
- A one of a kind head to feet total body alignment with shocking results.
- A missing link to why many individuals have not eliminated their pain and/or healed their injuries from other practitioners and treatments.
- If you are not getting better, your body is may not be properly aligned
- The body must be aligned first to improve the functional movements of the body, not the other way around.
- These misalignments of the body contribute to the faulty movement patterns we see in everyone with pain and injury, including all athletes from every sport.
- Physics doesn’t lie and the body is a pulley system made up of bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons and fascia.
- We look for the structural misalignments that are causing imbalances in the bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia and energy of the body.
- We then realign the leg length, pelvis, spine, ribs, neck, jaw, shoulders, shoulder blades, elbows, wrists, knees, hips, ankles and feet all very gently with manipulation or without manipulation using osteopathic muscle energy techniques depending on the person’s preference and comfort level.
- Next we re-educate the neurological system so the body recognizes what was just corrected and integrate specific functional movements to re-educate and reinforce the new alignment so the body knows where it is supposed to be
- The body is made up levers and pulley systems
- This treatment allows the body to be in the best possible position to heal itself
- For example: most individuals have one leg longer than the other which is a “detective clue” that there is an imbalance in the spine, pelvis, sacrum or elsewhere and most need to be corrected to maintain an injury-free state followed up with an advanced therapeutic exercise program and advanced self-help tools to support your alignment.
- Proper alignment allows the bones to support the body and takes the strain off the already tight and imbalanced muscles
- oor alignment causes dysfunction of the body
- Incorporating gentle, slow, rhythmic movements to reverse nerve tension most often in the nerves from the neck into the arms and spine into the legs
- A highly skilled technique that requires precision
- Lacking good capsular mobility in the shoulder, elbows, hips, spine, ankles and feet can prevent you from full recovery
- Contributes to pain and injury and poor flexibility
- xample: If you have poor joint mobility in your hips then the surrounding muscles of the hips will be tight
Active Trigger Point Release
- Releasing the “knots” in your muscles so they function properly
- These trigger points can disrupt proper biomechanics, cause pain and refer pain to other parts of the body
- The root of your pain is usually above or below the area that hurts.
- A safe and very effective hands-on technique that involves applying gentle pressure into the connective tissue restrictions
- Eliminates pain and restores motion.
- Using different types and techniques of taping to support joints, improve functional movements, unload pain and prevent injuries in life and in sport.
- McConnell taping
- Athletic training taping
Advanced Therapeutic Exercise
- Unique functional and strengthening movements to reinforce the body imbalances that were corrected
- All individuals will receive a customized exercise program to increase and maintain strength, function, and flexibility and reinforce the corrections we worked so hard to attain.
Gentle Osteopathic Manipulation
- Gentle hands-on manipulation to re-align the leg length, pelvis, spine, ribs, neck, jaw, shoulders, shoulder blades, elbows, wrists, knees, hips, ankles and feet
- Gently re-align the leg length, pelvis, spine, ribs, neck, jaw, shoulders, shoulder blades, elbows, wrists, knees, hips, ankles and feet body and cranial bones without manipulation, without “cracking” using osteopathic muscle energy principles
Applied Kinesiology (AK)
- Advanced manual muscle testing used to help the practitioner determine the root of your pain, injury and stress in the body and energetic field. AK is used throughout the world and combined with conventional methods of diagnosis. AK is one of the most effective healing arts.
Emotional Freedom Techniques
- Restore your mind-body connection
- We can store life’s emotional stresses inside our pain and injuries
- Releasing these emotions can accelerate your healing and improve the quality of your life, and enhance athletic performance.
- Tendon & ligament power: The missing link to performance & rehabilitation
- Increase recovery times
- Injury prevention and wellness
- Brain stress and fatigue
- Support pain relief
Injury-Free Exercise and Weight Training Modifications Around Pain and Injury
- Many of the practices of exercise, weight training, sports conditioning and rehabilitation are mediocre and standardized. This is due to poor application of existing knowledge, the use of outdated information, and the failure to seek out innovative solutions. Learn how to injury proof your workouts!
A. We will evaluate the current exercises you are doing at home or in the gym that are leading to injury or that already caused your injury.
B. We will create a Customized Injury-Free Weight Training & Exercise Program based on your past injuries and current goals and work as a team with your trainer and strength coach.
C. We teach you how to modify your weight training exercises and current exercise programs so you can continue to train around your injuries and not get re-injured transitioning back to the gym.
- Weight training
- Strong Man
- Olympic Lifting
- Power Lifting
- Cross Fit
- Boot camps classes
- Fitness Classes
- Kettle Bells and more.
1. Injury Prevention Screen for the Athlete, Teens and Children
- To uncover faulty movement patterns and structural mal-alignments of the body and feet that can lead injury
- The tests will consist of comprehensive functional tests from head to feet
- The results will be discussed and a plan of action will set in place
2. Injury-Free Training Modifications for Your Sport
- Learn to modify your exercises to prevent aggravating past and present injuries
- earn which specific weight training exercises are leading to your next injury
- Baseball Pitcher
- Baseball Catcher, Outfielders, Infielders
- Tennis Player
- Polo Player
- Basketball Player
Advanced Modalities for Rehabilitation, Performance and Recovery
PEMF & Deep Heat
- Revolutionizing Sports Rehabilitation & Return to Play
- PEMF = Pulsed Electromagnetic Frequencies
- Deep Heat
- Faster recovery, healing of injuries, eliminating pain and enhancing athletic performance while you relax in the “Zen” room
- Injuries cannot heal without blood and oxygen.
- Increases blood flow into and out of the heated region delivering blood flow, oxygen and flushing swollen areas below the level of the cells by moving the body’s water and promote healing.
- Our clinical experience has shown that over 80% of our treated patients report to be pain free and/or have experienced significant pain reduction
Cold Laser Therapy
- Painless and FDA approved for relief of minor muscle and joint pain, arthritis and muscle spasm, relieving stiffness, promoting relaxation of muscle tissue, and to increase local blood circulation.
- Reduces pain, increases circulation and speeds injury recovery times by advancing tissue repair.
- Cold lasers support the rejuvenation of the cells.
- Scalar waves neutralize polarity and shift cell memory.
- This quantum laser approach can be used for injury, stress, tension and pain
Infrared Light Therapy
- Simple, Painless and FDA approved.
- Enhances neurological re-education of the body when combined with other body movements for more permanent staying solutions.
- Increase blood flow to injured areas resulting in faster healing.
- Reduces pain and inflammation.
- Pneumatic compression air boots
- The secret to sports recovery and toning depending the protocol chosen.
- Imagine putting on a pair of pants that fill up with air massaging you from your feet to your hips while you relax in the “Zen” room,
- A double gradient sequential system improving venous and lymphatic flow
- Aids to remove lactic acid, swelling and reverse stagnate, fatigued legs from standing and long flights.
- ecover quicker after running, after games, and long athletic seasons.
Vacuum Suction Cupping Machine
- Get treated like an Olympian without the bruising cup marks on the skin
Releases muscle spasms, tightness, adhesions, scar tissue and myofascial restrictions via advanced European suction cupping technology.
- This treatment goes deep into the muscles to improve circulation thereby decreasing pain, tightness and increasing muscle flexibility.
- Especially effective for tight necks, upper shoulders, hips, back and legs.
- Electrical stimulation may directly block transmission of pain signals along nerves
- It has been shown to promote the release of endorphins, which are natural painkillers produced by the body
Saunders Cervical Traction
- Gently stretches the spine to relieve pressure from pinched nerves, bulging discs and stenosis while you relax in the “Zen” room
- Enhances neuromuscular re-education combined with strengthening
- Muscles contract 30 to 50 times a second.
- Activates up to 90% of your muscle fibers to help you strengthen muscles and develop more muscle tissue. This leads to increased muscle density and greatly increased strength.
- Improved balance, coordination and posture, and increased bone density.
Excite Top Upper Body Ergometer [UBE] by Techno Gym
- One of the missing links to healing shoulder injuries, prevention and performance training
- A gold standard for baseball pitcher, tennis players and swimmer
- Chosen by Olympic athletes from all around the world
- Maximum training for the upper part of the body.
- Tones and strengthens the muscles in the shoulders, the torso; enhancing superior trunk (core) stability
- Baseball Pitcher: Increases the ability of the elbows, shoulders, rotator cuff and scapula stabilizers to resist fatigue = the key to maintaining pitching velocity, mechanics and preventing pitching injuries
- Complete cardiovascular training